Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Maintain consistent and complete labor reports, prepare quotes, timely open & close work orders, and accurately complete narratives, as directed.
- Open & close internal and external work orders and warranty claims, complete narrative entries with detail of job, in a timely manner.
- Gather and communicate pertinent data for the service department, parts, warranty and administration, as needed.
- Compose, file and copy correspondence, reports, bulletins, records, and other materials, as assigned.
- Assist with the coordination and scheduling of customer, rental and new machine service work, as directed.
- Adhere to all policies, procedures and standards, including safety and health precautions
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Must have at a minimum, a High School diploma or equivalent with 2-3 years of experience as an administrative or office assistant.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited college in business administration or a related field is highly desired.
- 2-3 years of experience with warranty, sales or vehicle repair or maintenance work orders is highly preferred.
- Computer proficiency, especially with Microsoft products like Excel, and Word is required.
- Knowledge and proficiency with office equipment, dealer networks and Microsoft products (Knowledge in Quipware highly desirable).
- Demonstrates professionalism and approaches others in a tactful and respectful manner while under pressure. Accepts responsibility for own actions and follows through on commitments.
- Works with integrity, treats people with respect, and inspires the trust of others.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment and able to deal with the frequent changes, delays, and/or unexpected events.
- Requires prolonged periods of sitting and/or standing and occasional stooping, bending, and overhead reaching.
- Occasional lifting, pulling, caring, or pushing objects or materials, up to 10lbs.
- Will be exposed to noisy, dusty areas and maybe exposed to outdoor elements and environment.
- Must be able to climb stairs and may need to climb up heavy equipment and use a small step ladder.
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.