Engineering Manager, 11L and Driveline Product Management
The successful candidate will become the product owner for the 11L Powertrain Platforms and will lead a team of highly skilled engineers to constantly advance these platforms to lead the industry.
This position requires the individual to function with minimal direction, assessing alternatives, rationalizing risk and making decisions all while relying on a depth of technical knowledge.
As The 11L Powertrain Product Manager, you will have the responsibility for:
- Leading a team of engineers who own the product and its application in North America.
- Working closely with the Chief Engineer to define and maintain future product strategies.
- Working closely with Class III PMEs to execute projects according to the defined strategies.
- Working closely with the Technology Teams to ensure seamless introductions and that quality is maintained at the highest level.
- Knowing our customers and leading the organization to deliver creative solutions to their needs.
Who are you? Are we a perfect match?
You are a leader with a drive to develop new technologies. You have a passion for heavy-duty powertrains. You collaborate. You demonstrate integrity. You earn trust.
You know our customers and you know how to get things done to meet their needs. You have the grit and determination to drive results.
You inspire those you lead to never be satisfied. You welcome challenge. You never stop learning.
You are characterized by a “can-do” attitude.
- BS in Engineering is required. Advanced technical degree is preferred.
- 10-12 years of heavy-duty powertrain experience.
- You are a proven leader of people.
- You have a deep knowledge of the products that you will own.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.