Do you enjoy managing exciting and innovative projects? Are you passionate about delivering high quality change? Are you a strong communicator?
This is us, your new colleagues
Digital Solutions and IT is the engine of the Volvo Financial Services business and we continue on our strategic journey to further improve performance and to deliver the best customer experience in the industry. In this exciting environment, we are focused on Digital Innovation to meet the demands of an increasingly digitalized world. Furthermore we develop Global Platforms to enable Financial Services expansion. We explore Data Opportunities and engage Cyber security. Our 3 Global Solutions and Services teams, each focusing on a different region, take care of world class execution in the markets encompassing Demand and Projects management.
Do you just love to ...
• Effectively manage financial projects to ensure that their execution is in line with the defined approach, timing and budget
• Plan, organize and prioritize the activities throughout the entire project life cycle and put in place appropriate monitoring and reporting of the projects progress
• Run the implementation of the accounting system MS Navision in EMEA, starting with the countries in Eastern-Europe
• Manage the complete project life cycle according to IS GDP and good practice (including business case preparation and handover to production criteria)
• Establish project governance, define project roadmap, and secure resources
• Communicate and create awareness of the project/program
• Drive project/program deliveries according to targets
• Identify cross project dependencies, risk and activities and negotiate resolution to conflict
Are you the one?
• University degree in Economics, Business Management, Engineering (an MBA is a plus !)
• Strong IT Project Management experience – ideally within the domain of Finance Optimization, across multiple countries. PMI/PMP Certification is highly desirable.
• Knowledge of captive finance contract management and accounting processes and solutions.
• Change management, leadership, influencing & communication skills.
• Ability to dynamically manage scope, time, quality and delivery.
• Target-orientation skills with a strong drive for results.
• Action-orientation skills, with an ability to overcome conflicts in order to successfully achieve results.
• Fluent in English, additional European languages are a plus.
A perfect match
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
You have the opportunity to bring new ideas to develop a thriving company.
You can further develop and grow in a global team.
We have strong values we share, live with and experience every day.
You will be based in Brussels, Warwick and Warsaw and will work in a flexible work environment.
Let's do this!
If you have an agile mindset and you would like to work in a global and passionate team, then you are the right person to apply to this job!
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.