Reporting: This role will report to the Operations Delivery Manager
- To handle the full breakdown process in the required languages for all products supported within the department and according to the procedures.
- To assure a proactive follow-up on open cases via the monitor info Standards and take over cases at the beginning of a shift.
- To secure the financial arrangements related to a breakdown according to warranty, soft products and financial routines, answer questions of customers and dealers regarding these topics.
- To escalate cases according to the escalation process.
- To use the acquired technical understanding to communicate with all parties in a correct and clear way.
- To participate actively in continuous improvement activities
- To develop and maintain a proactive working relationship with all employees and customers of all Volvo Group companies.
- To take an active participation within the departmental team meetings (daily, monthly and Info sessions).
- To recognise the need to support the Organisations Strategic objectives through the companies PBP (Personal Business Plan).
- To be responsible for understanding the operational, strategies, objectives and KPI’s for the Uptime Solutions breakdown operation.
- Matric with Maths and Science
- Frontline Course
- 1-2 years plus Fleet Controller Experience or servicer advisor experience
- Commercial Vehicle experience
- Customer and Personal Service
Job Knowledge & Skills
- Computer literate, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good command of English language
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Team player
- Service orientation
- Critical Thinking
- Previous experience in a Customer Service or fleet controller role
- The ability to work on your own Initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A willingness to acknowledge and work with Volvo’s corporate values as defined in the ‘Volvo Way’
- A proven ability to solve problems
- Team player with an ability to communicate with people at all levels across the business
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. Together we move the world we want to live in and help our customers keep their promises.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.