HR Systems Analyst - E-Signature
HRS Digitalization team is looking for a new member. Are you ready for a challenge?
Description of your future assignment:
As HR System Analyst - E-Signature you will be responsible for maintaining and supporting implementation of electronic signatures globally in HR. You will become subject matter expert both tool and process wise. You will collaborate closely with other HRS Digitalization team members, IT, local key users network, and variety of other stakeholders.
- Support global HR organization in implementation of electronic signatures
- Collaborate closely with E-Signature Project Manager
- Create and maintain process documentation
- Provide e-signature usage reports to various stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new systems
- Holistic understanding of HR processes
- In depth analytical skills
- Positive and flexible attitude
- Internal consultancy approach
- Change management mindset
- Knowledge of Adobe Sign will be an additional asset
What makes us special?
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture focused on the individual
- Responsible and challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology
- Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
- International projects with companies’ with a certain recognition on the market
- Comprehensive introduction training package with mentor’s support
- Friendly workspace: modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure areas (football, basketball, tennis)
- Possibility to grow and develop skills with our Volvo Group University
- Personalized onboarding
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual
Come and join this Volvo family and help us create a flowering work environment for our Stakeholder’s
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Volvo Group Human Resources contributes to realizing the vision of Volvo Group by driving the development of a global team of high performing people. The Volvo Group University, which delivers training and development and HR Services, that deliver HR administration and support are also part of the Group HR organization. With Volvo Group HR you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.