Sales Management Intern
The sales Intern reports to the Sales support and process manager
Role and responsibilities of the Intern:
- Provide general support to sales team for North America activities
- Responsible to help improve and monitor some KPI’s performance indicators
- Contact with internal customers in order to improve current internal issues and process
- Support with some administrative tasks
- Update sales data and information in our internal systems
Formation et expérience:
- University in Administration or Economic or Business
Qualifications et exigences requises :
- Good knowledge of Office tools
- Team work spirit
- Good presentation skills
- Good sense of organization
- Self development
- Fully Proficient in both French and English, written and verbal communications;
Volvo Buses is driven by a purpose to ensure that millions of people reach their travel destination every day. Reliably, safely and with respect for the environment. We want to make a difference, being pioneers of sustainable transport solutions of the future. We want to be there for our customers providing uptime and reliability, all over the world every day. Volvo Buses is leading the biggest technology shift in public transport in decades with our electro-mobility offer. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.