Retail Sales Consultant
City and State willing to work from (Relocation Assistance Is Not Available)
Arrow Truck Sales, Inc. is North America’s leading source for used heavy-duty and medium-duty trucks. Arrow has an opening for a Retail Sales Associate. This position will be responsible for selling all makes and models of used commercial trucks and trailers.
- Call on prospective customers and accounts within assigned territory
- Inside sales- making phone calls, following up with leads, taking walk-ins
- Outside sales calls to prospective customers
- Manage Arrow’s sales and operations process to maximize sales and profitability
- Establish and maintain current database of Arrows long time customers and prospects
- Meet sales objectives set forth by Arrow management
- Always learning new product knowledge related to industry equipment technology
- Heavy duty truck industry, equipment and technology knowledge & sales experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- High energy level, self-starting and highly motivated
- Training Salary
- On the Job Training
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability and Life Insurance
- 401k with Employer Match
- Promotion Opportunities
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Arrow Truck Sales, Inc. is the leading retailer of used medium and heavy duty trucks in North America, with locations throughout the US and Canada. It is our mission to be the premier used truck sales company that promotes loyalty from our customers, opportunities for our employees and fair returns to our shareholders. Arrow Truck Sales, Inc. is part of the Volvo Group, a publicly held company headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.