Business Controller Uptime (Belgium, South Africa and the UK)
Services & Customer Quality (S&CQ) incorporates Uptime, Productivity along with Warranty & Customer Quality. The Service Market area within Volvo Trucks offers a forward oriented controlling that mixes development of entirely new processes in the area of Services with the traditional controller tasks in areas such as reporting and estimates. Uptime Solutions and the Technical & Connected Services Support team is part of Volvo Trucks Uptime organization. We nurture inclusiveness, empowerment and enthusiasm and see these as key ingredients for success.
If you are looking for a work environment where intrapreneurship, fun and engagement are truly valued, then we advise to read on!
This is us, your new colleagues
With us, you can push your own professional skills and drive change together with committed people. We are in an exciting transformation phase - come and create a new future together with us!
Do you just love to…
Do you have a strong drive to develop and to get things done? Then you are a perfect match for us!
You will report to the VP of Business Control S&CQ and have a dotted line to the Director of Uptime Solutions as well as the Director of Technical & Connected Services Support.
You will be a part of the two respective management teams. The position is based in Gent, Belgium.
What will you do? – Multi site focus Belgium, South Africa and the UK
- Secure and support the development and administration of the financial steering model for the Services produced in the Uptime area
- Set and support the financial content of the SLA:s that secures the cooperation between the Uptime functions in the respective sites and the BA:s with whom they work
- Work with other stakeholders to develop the business cases within the Service development project portfolio
- Challenge and support the function in the form of management team and operations from a financial standpoint
- Secure that Uptime meets financial targets by understanding, coordinating and supporting the business
- Contribute in the target setting process of KPI/FPI/PIs
- Coordinate the follow-up and setting of performance dash boards
- Monthly reporting, opex and HC follow-up
- BRM material
- Various key user roles
We are looking for an enthusiastic and assertive candidate who enjoys working in a team within an international environment. You can manage stressful situations in a constructive way and can set limits when it is required. You communicate openly and effectively and have the ability to adapt to new and changing demands while seeking for improvements.
You are smooth and thrive in an extrovert role with numerous contacts, mainly internally within the company.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a global environment
- Master or Bachelor degree Finance administration and/or Business Administration or similar
- Able to challenge existing standards, even if meeting resistance
- Strong focus on continuous improvement
- Good communication skills and ability to work cross functional with people of all levels
- Collaborative with strong networking skills
- Customer oriented, open minded, flexible and ability to work simultaneously with a wide range of tasks in a structured manner and deliver according to promise
- Self-propelled, planning and execution skills and ability to independently drive and solve complex tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
A perfect match
Do you have a strong drive to develop and to get things done? Do you naturally work in a very inclusive way? Then you are a perfect match for us!
The position supports three sites and reports to a position based in Gothenburg. The set-up requires occasional travelling.
Application screening will start immediately; we look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible.
Let’s do this!
For questions please contact:
Gunilla Axelsson, VP Business Control S&CQ, phone: +46 31 32 264 18
Emma Parry, HRBP, phone; +32 4490661496
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.