A Versatile Test Engineer at Electromobility
Are you the kind of person who is triggered by a challenge? Do you want to be part of changing the future by creating transport solutions towards to a more sustainable environment? Together with a great team at Electromobility within Volvo Group you can be part of this journey!
Within the Electromobility department we work with design and development of electromobility systems and components such as energy storage, motor drives and charging solutions for Volvo group products. Electromobility is an important technology area with strong contribution in reducing the CO2 emissions in our society.
Electrical vehicle development is growing very rapidly and is creating exciting opportunities for us within Product Development.
Customer requirements for high quality and uptime of our vehicles must be met or hopefully even exceeded with our new electric products. Within Electromobility we have therefore created a dedicated team that takes lead in securing that our customer vehicles are fully operational and assure that we get a deeper and better understanding of how they use our products and bring this feedback back to engineering within product development.
In this team the tasks at hand varies a lot and requires versatile person with a great interest to further understand our how our product and systems are used and understand how they can be improved or how potential issues can be solved.
Would you like the opportunity to;
- Work in the cutting edge of new technology?
- Get great insight of how our products really works and how they are used by customers?
- Work with a perfect mix of practical and analytical tasks
- Then we can offer you great opportunities to work with this if you join our team at CampX!
- We are searching for persons who...
- Have a passion for trucks and Electromobility
- Have a good knowledge about vehicles/trucks
- Have working experience within automotive testing
- Have an analytical approach and experience of fault tracing
- Have a relevant university degree in for example Mechatronics, Physics, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- You are a responsible person that has the customer in mind and have the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships. Frequent travel is an essential part of the job and is something you are comfortable with
We believe that we create a competitive advantage by actively prioritizing a high level of diversity in our workforce. It is the individuals in the team and our ability to cooperate that makes the difference.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Martin Norén, Group Manager, System Verification – Complete Electromobility
Phone: +46 31 32 316 38
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.