Lead System Verification Engineer
Whenever something changes we need you! The world today is driven by changes and of the lot, Automotive industry is one of the rapidly changing industry. Verification engineering is the area of utmost focus as the changes are usually software driven and an extensive length and depth of the end user functions has to be verified. What more, the verification engineer need to embrace automation and be more strategic in approaching the verification.
We are looking for a lead engineer who will be responsible for strategy and execution of component level verification in the Driver Electronics area.
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
Driver Electronics team is responsible to develop and maintain, in close co-operation with E&EE product sites and E&EE segment architects, cross functional technology strategies in the areas of; Security, Drive Time Management, Infotainment, Driver Interaction
For these areas the Driver Electronics team is also responsible to secure that there are technical solutions available that fits the whole range, from emerging markets to premium high end products.
Driver Electronics shall deliver electronic components, SW and sub-systems, in above stated areas, to the projects fulfilling agreed QDCF targets.
We are looking for passionate verification engineers who can lead the verification strategy in Driver Electronics Group
Verifying ECUs and electronic network of a truck –
- Create the strategy of validation/Verification.
- Create a test plan to make sure that the component/ ECU/ Subsystem/system can be verified for all the functionalities.
- Plan the tools and consultants to execute the verification activity.
- Find innovative methods to get the best results and also to automate areas where regression testing is needed.
- Determine type and methods of tests and execution of test cases to derive the best results. Get the team to execute the test cases on the electronic network/ECU/Component, review the test data in order to verify the safety and control features of the truck.
- Gathering test requirements for ECUs from Volvo AB –
- Get information on the next release of software’s for ECUs, identify testing requirements, hours and costs planned, resources needed for testing etc. in order to plan for the timely validation of the ECU.
- Participate in Functional reviews to make sure that the functionalities defined are testable and a suitable test strategy can be identified.
- Participate in the Product roadmap discussion to decide on the verification roadmap for the component, ECU, Subsystem.
- Responsible for test reports generated by the test team and product quality
- Resource planning for the ECU/Component/ Subsystem/ System verification activity based on the product/ complexity in terms of Engineer, skills and test rig. Assist in resource plan for efficient utilization of the skills/ resources in project.
- Relationship management –
- Responsible for representing BLR in global forum to secure activities for BLR by showcasing the capabilities. Responsible for networking with Global sites to arrive at a common strategy for verification and validation in different areas, Scripting, Modeling, Automating, Rig building etc.,
- Candidate must have at least 7 years of experience in Automotive verification
- BE/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech or any other equivalent degree as minimum qualification.
- Candidate must have strong knowledge of Test plan, Test case development and Requirement matrix
- Candidate must have strong knowledge of CANOE/CANALYZER environment and be fully proficient in CAPL scripting
- Candidate must have a full knowledge of SW architecture and difference between functional and system level requirements
- Candidate must have a knowledge of AUTOSAR/ISO26262
- Candidate must possess strong maturity to be able to drive the entire verification strategy and be able to take responsibility for the quality of the component
- Candidate must have ability to take responsibility for mentoring new verification engineers.
- Candidate must have strong communication and soft skills
- Should be a good team player.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.