Customer Support - VV
As a Service Center employee, you are part of the Renault Truck team at Service Market Logistics (Volvo Parts Gent). You will be the connection between our Market Units/Dealers/Clients and a great variety of internal departments within our global organization. A strong customer mindset in different languages is key.
- Control and manage the process of urgent orders
- Discuss, control and manage special orders and requirements
- Address the proper people to solve problems in case of errors
- Cooperate with internal and external stakeholders
- Give advice on logistical and commercial solutions or alternatives
- Improve processes and way of working which are beneficial for both our department and the customers
- Be part of or steer projects
- Represent our organization towards the network via daily operational work, meetings and events
- Occasional but predefined late shift (10:30hrs – 19:00hrs)
- Occasional but predefined Saturday morning work
- You have a higher degree of education
- You master Dutch/English/French/German
- You have an understanding on how to work with customers
- You have affinity with numbers and routines
- You are a team player !
- Full time job
- Flex (start-up between 8:00hrs and 9:00hrs)
- Training program necessary to perform the job in a quality assured way
- Relevant additional trainings where possible to elevate yourself along the way
This is a temporary job to start on the beginning of May untill end of August.
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses the production of state-of-the-art products for the truck brands of the Volvo Group, as well as Volvo Group engines and transmissions, through an international world class industrial environment.
With Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion and respect for the individual to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.