Senior Manufacturing Engineer - Second Shift
- Trail, establish, and supply technical engineering support for new process trials and current production product
- Establishes and maintains the optimum production methods, standards, tooling and equipment for all assigned products and processes
- Promotes manufacturing safety and efficiency through implementation of method/process change, ergonomic application and safety awareness
- Collaborates with the materials organization on defining and refining material organization and placement using Lean Principles
- Coordinates the introduction of new product and parts changes in area of responsibility, balancing work timing, processes and manpower requirements
- Collaborates with cross functional groups in Engineering and Materials in developing performing manufacturing design reviews, and processing design development and prototype builds
- Identifies and implements methods, processes, and equipment using Lean Six Sigma methodology
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Industrial, Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering
- 5 Years of Manufacturing Experience or Equivalent with a focus on engineering and production
Volvo Group Trucks Operations encompasses all production of the Group’s engines and transmissions, as well as all production of Volvo, Renault and Mack trucks. The organization is responsible for spare parts supplies to the Group's customers as well as for designing, operating and optimizing logistics and supply chain for all brands, production facilities and distribution centers where the Volvo Group operates. In Volvo Group Trucks Operations you will be part of a diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.