Production Engineer (Steel- Alu Structure Group)
• Implementing and cooperating in preparation of the production process ( bolting and welding body cage of busses)
• Creating and supervising technical documentation (drawings, instructions, operations cards)
• Creating and developing lists of materials and technological operations
• Defining and optimizing production time of the operations
• Verifying design solutions in terms of their feasibility
• Defining special tools which are required to process as well as selecting devices, machines and equipment of workstations
• Planning and optimizing layout of workstations
• Defining auxiliary production materials
• Optimizing the process in terms of raw materials usage
• Technical support of assembly line workers
• Participating in projects of production process improvement, productivity increase and improvement of production quality
• University Degree in Technical area (Mechanical Engineering and Machine Buildings preferred)
• One year experience in work with technological process will be an asset ( especially welding )
• Communicative knowledge of English
• Knowledge of quality assurance systems and quality tools as well as knowledge of Lean Manufacturing tools
• Ability to solve technical problems
• Ability to work in a team, self-reliance and own initiative
• Knowledge of Catia and SAP systems would be an advantage
What makes us special?
• Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
• Responsible and challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology
• Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
• International projects in company with certain recognition on the market
• Comprehensive introduction training package with mentor’s support
• Friendly workplace: modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure area (football, basketball, tennis)
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual!
Volvo Buses, is driven by a purpose to ensure that millions of people reach their travel destination every day. Reliably, safely and with respect for the environment. We want to make a difference, being pioneers of sustainable transport solutions of the future. We want to be there for our customers providing uptime and reliability, all over the world every day. Volvo Buses is leading the biggest technology shift in public transport in decades with our electromobility offer. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.