Regional Sales & Pricing Analysis Manager
Manage commercial pricing, profitability, sales analysis and CRM support for a North American region. Also support the Sales Support and Facilitation team with pricing for Major Accounts. To meet Company objectives for Volvo Trucks North America Sales and Marketing. Collaborate with the Field Sales organization to execute Volvo Trucks’ pricing strategies and support and follow-up on sales programs and analysis to meet gross profit, price realization and market share objectives.
- Understand how to balance sales volume and profit objectives including the deal components from all revenue generating value streams
- Support the creation of wholesale and retail sales programs, dealer stocking programs, quick build initiatives, and activities targeting select customer segments
- Support pricing and volume programs for leasing and rental businesses including NATLG
- Understand and support the packaging of soft products to the total offer, to execute such strategies to the marketplace
- Support the market share objectives in accordance with Company’s CRM and market segmentation strategy through price management
- Contribute to Commercial organization business and financial targets
- Work closely together with the RVP to follow up on sales analytics of sales programs and sales/dealer initiatives and propose corrective actions in case of deviation from targets
- Ensure compliance with all Corporate Sales Policies
- Incorporate lifecycle earnings for defined key accounts in the decision process
- Continuously seek for improvements of the price management process including all supporting IT solutions for legacy systems and implementation of new systems
- Understand and support Price Management Strategies which support the Value Based Selling Concept
- Collaborate with RVP, DSM and other Commercial Crew members
- Participate in regional Commercial Crew meetings
- Support Manager Sales Analysis and CRM with regional follow up (Fact Pac, Leads, etc)
- Follow AB Volvo and VTNA policies, strategies and procedures and ensure legal compliance at all times
Essential Educational and/or Training Qualifications and Certificates
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Spanish speaking highly preferred
- Five years or more experience within a commercial vehicles OEM environment and heavy duty truck sales management
- Three years pricing experience of investment products
- Truck Channels & Distribution
- Understand the Total Offer to meet customers’ needs
- Process, optimization and change management
- Strategy and Business Development
- Leadership the Volvo Way
- Pricing strategies, systems, processes and analytics
- Order management systems and process
- Business and Customer Focus
- Business Acumen
- Fostering Diversity
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.