Are you currently a qualified HGV Level 3 Technician that enjoys being on breakdown and call?
Our prestigious Chiltern Dealership based in Dunstable is currently looking for a qualified Breakdown Technician with excellent electrical, mechanical and diagnostic skills.
£15 pr hr / £ 34,320 plus Standby, Call out and Overtime payments.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Diagnosis and repair of vehicles
- Carry out pre-Mot vehicles inspections
- Servicing of vehicles
- Ability to use diagnostic equipment
- Complete job cards clearly and accurately
Essential Qualifications and Knowledge
- C&G or NVQ 3 Vehicle Technician qualification
- Electrical and Mechanical skills and experience
- Good understanding of H&S issues Roadside and within a workshop environment
- Clean Driving Licence – A HGV Class 1 or 2 licence is desirable but not essential
- 25 days rising with service.
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare Scheme
- Employee discounts across retailers, cinemas, ++++
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discount on Renault and Volvo cars
Renault Truck Commercials Ltd is an equal opportunity employer
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Since 1894, Renault Trucks supplies transport professionals with robust tools and robust relationships. The vehicles (from 2.8 to 120 tons) and services offering is adapted to different transport applications and contribute to reduce customers’ operational costs.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.