DEX Warehouse Supervisor
- Responsible for supervising operations and employees in all warehouse functions
- Manage, maintain, and meet department goals, objectives, initiatives and KPIs
- Provide supervision, direction, and coordination for warehouse staff in compliance with company policies and vision
- Coordinate the planning of both storage and distribution of company products and materials
- Maintain and oversee activities supporting inbound, outbound, and inventory management of company products and materials
- Monitor and maintain customer satisfaction and resolve issues quickly
- Manage warehouse operation layout and setup to ensure appropriate storage of goods and supplies with efficient space utilization
- Set and allocate targets to warehouse staff and organize training activities
- Liaise with internal and external clients, suppliers and transport companies
- Continuously improve and update operations in line with company, industry and technological advancements
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations
- Coordinate and negotiate with transporters to ensure proper dispatching of goods
- Hiring and Staffing
- Peer Relationships
- Priority Setting
- Developing Direct Reports
- Customer Focus
- Integrity and Trust
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to handle tasks efficiently and meet deadlines
- Excellent managerial and organizational skills and abilities
- Strong leadership and motivational skills with effective team building capabilities
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, logistics, supply chain or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 years of supervisory/managerial experience is preferred
- At least 5 years of industry experience in warehousing and supply chain. Experience in heavy duty trucks, automotive, aftermarket parts or salvage preferred
Founded in 1900, Mack Trucks - recognized around the world as “The American Truck You Can Count On” – to builds durable and reliable, application-driven vehicles that get the job done. An iconic brand, Mack embodies the American spirit: pioneering, hard-working, authentic and ambitious. With Mack Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.