Uptime Coordinator German Team
Do you want to work in an international environment?
Do you love speaking foreign languages?
Do you want to help customers all over Europe?
Are you challenged by solving complicated problems?
- You communicate between customers, drivers and dealers in order to find the best solution to get the vehicle back on the road asap
- You follow up the status of breakdowns until the repair is finished and negotiate solutions to logistic and technical problems
- You work in a dynamic and international environment with colleagues from all over the world
- Good knowledge of English is required
- Being fluent in German
- Good knowledge of Dutch and/or French or another language
- you are willing to work in a shiftsystem (shortterm: day and eveningshifts, incl. Saturdays; Longterm: all the shifts, also nights and weekends)
- Customer-oriented with good communicative skills
- Basic skills in MS Office application
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.