Dealer Recruitment Project Leader
- Clear value proposition of truck business with output of solid business case.
- Farm, select, present dealer candidates to management team in decision making process.
- Leading new dealer set up implementation.
- Value proposition
- Collect and deep understand all business policies which affected dealer operation.
- Prepare value proposition package for dealer recruitment.
- Keep value proposition package most updated which align to market company policies change.
- Dealer candidates pursuing, selecting and presenting.
- Present value proposition package and business case to dealer candidate in detail.
- Answer to all questions related to standard, requirements, policies, investment & return from dealer candidates of new dealer set up.
- Present dealer candidate proposal to management team for decision making process.
- New dealer set up.
- Set up new dealer implementation project and execution.
- Coordinate operation with other departments for new dealer set up.
- Deep understanding of China commercial vehicle market
- Good network with potential dealer candidates
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good analysis ability, strong in observation and self-motivated on moving tasks forward
- Bachelor degree or above
- > 10 years experience in vehicle industry
- Good English
- Position is based in Beijing
- Travel time: about 60%
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.