DEX Project Production Lead Technician
- Responsible for leading the production area and employees to perform required renovation tasks on production projects of heavy duty components.
- Train, mentor, and direct employees.
- Perform cross-functional tasks to support production operations as required.
- Lead area and perform tasks to support production requirements on various projects including:
- Follow procedures and utilizing required tools defined by process documentation
- Perform and reviewing tests to ensure products meet requirements defined by pre-set parameters
- Record and maintain required documentation to support production activities
- Using hand tools and equipment responsibly
- Follow appropriate procedures in handling products and using equipment to ensure safety and health in the shop by complying with established safety programs.
- Maintain a safe, clean and well-organized work area.
- Provide QC feedback and make needed adjustments.
- Safety practices
- Technical/functional expertise
- Professional and appropriate communication skills
- Maintains a thorough understanding and knowledge of mechanical principles and services
- Ability to stand for 6-9 hours
- Capable of lifting up to 50lbs
- Capability of hand-eye coordination of assembling components
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma
- 3+ years of disassembly/remanufacturing experience
- Technical knowledge and experience
Founded in 1900, Mack Trucks - recognized around the world as “The American Truck You Can Count On” – to builds durable and reliable, application-driven vehicles that get the job done. An iconic brand, Mack embodies the American spirit: pioneering, hard-working, authentic and ambitious. With Mack Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.