Intern: Training and Talent Development (Fall 2019)
Term: Fall 2019
Hours: Max of 30 hours per week
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
This is a paid internship.
Project Summary The Training and Development Intern will work alongside the Human Resources, Production and Quality departments to enter historical training records in the Company's training database. The Intern may also design, develop, and evaluate training programs in addition to learning and performing administrative functions. The main project will be to work on entering the training records into the Navigator system and assisting with updating the 3x3x3 spreadsheets for Production.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled and pursuing a degree in Training, Education, Human Resources, or Business Administration at an accredited school and have at least 30 semester hours prior to the start of the internship
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Self starter with the ability to work independently
- Detail oriented and well organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with proficiency in MS Office
Mack is part of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus and Volvo Penta.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.