Product Development and Analytics Manager
- ActiveCare Direct systems and analytics development and support
- Lead development of ActiveCare Direct product offerings (monitoring and reporting)
- Lead regional development of Global initiatives in the following areas:
- Machine telematics (CareTrack) IoT/CareTrack 2.X development and implementation.
- CHAIN regional development (Case Management)
- Soft Order Management (CareTrack Admin & SOM)
- Others as assigned
- Manage ad hoc and routine report development and distribution
- Support Connected Services and other areas of the business with connected machine data analytics
- Excellent understanding of customer/ dealer needs in regards to telematics.
- Strategic and analytical skills paired with a strong commercial mind-set.
- The ability to lead and motivate direct report staff.
- The ability to work in a global and cross functional organization.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- A willingness to show initiative and to be held accountable.
- Team player with a focus on customer service and satisfaction.
- Effective communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Proficiency in use of following software programs: FileMaker Pro, Qlikview or other BI tools, Statistical Software (Minitab, R, or others), Business Objects.
- University degree in a relevant field required
- Two to five years of experience in a related industry preferred
- Experience in maintaining customer satisfaction in a high pace and technical/IT environment.
- Experience developing BI applications (Qlikview prefered)
- Statistics Analysis related experience
- Project management experience preferred
- Understanding of database concepts a plus
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.