The Financial Analyst position is in the Sales and Marketing Region Americas for Volvo Construction Equipment located in Shippensburg, PA. This position acts as a key member of the Finance Department with a strong focus on our North American Market. As a member of the Financial Planning and Analysis team, the position will work with other team members to provide meaningful financial information to Management in a timely fashion in order to make informed business decisions. The position will also gather financial data and perform analysis to project yearly forecast progressions, build monthly reports, and find and solve financial issues.
- Compile and analyze financial data, utilizing complex spreadsheets, databases, and other applications in an effort to understand and broadcast monthly financial results
- Build monthly report presentations for upper level management teams, with an ability to speak to variances and differences, understanding actual impact of results
- Use past financial performance, trends, and statistics to accurately plan yearly financial forecasts
- Input data into various financial and operational reporting tools for parent company
- Interact with various levels of management within and outside of finance and participate in cross-functional projects
- Account Reconciliation reviews / Manager Reports / Cost Center Reviews
- Act as a Solution Provider
- Assist in other special projects as requested
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, and budgeting principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections.
- Understanding of P&L, Cash Flow, Working Capital, and Cost Analysis
- Experience with accounting software (SAP), Qlickview, Essbase, Business Objects.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills required.
- Understand how to analyze, prepare and present complex accounting information in a professional and meaningful fashion.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to work effectively with senior management.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- BS in Accounting / Finance / Business Administration or related field
- 2 Years of experience in Finance related field
Volvo Construction Equipment is a global company driven by passion, curiosity and by our purpose: to build the world we want to live in. We believe that only through imagination and teamwork can we develop a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. Our company culture reflects this belief through the care and trust it places in our customers, employees and suppliers. People are at the heart of our business. It is through our strong network of talented, enquiring and innovative minds that we have been able to pave the way towards a more sustainable future. The global construction industry is our arena and our employees are our greatest assets.
We can only continue to stand out as industry leaders through the people driving us forwards. Come be a part of our team and help us build tomorrow.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.