Senior Solution Architect
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Then commercial solutions is the place to be!
We are a unit within Group IT with approximately 1600 people having full responsibility to manage the evolution of all the commercial solutions used by the truck brands and that are common for the Volvo Group. On top of that, we also have a significant delivery for Volvo Financial Services. We forecast to deliver Business value of 2 billion SEK, which will bring great challenges and opportunities to be part of the digitalization of the Volvo Group. We offer unique opportunities to co-create the next step in evolution together with Volvo Group stakeholders as well as our customers. Commercial Solutions work in close cooperation with all truck brands like Volvo Trucks, Renault Trucks, Mack Trucks, UD Trucks, Group Trucks Asia & Join Ventures, Volvo Trucks Americas as well as Volvo Financial Services. We have development and support centers reaching from Japan in the East to the US in the West and employees in India, Poland, Sweden, China, France, Japan, UK, Brazil, Belgium and the US.
We can offer you a fantastic opportunity to be an active contributor of developing the next generation as well as maintaining the current solution portfolio.
Solution Center Volvo Trucks Aftermarket
Aftermarket services are critical to ensure a premium customer experience and guarantee long-term customer loyalty. The Solution Center Volvo Trucks Aftermarket has the responsibility to deliver and optimize the associated IT solutions thereby continuously improving customer and user productivity in their daily operations. We enable a multitude of customer services from profitable spare parts sales, reliable quality monitoring and novel uptime services. We take pride to connect and collaborate in order to deliver our services in close agile cooperation both within the Volvo Group and with our suppliers.
Senior Solution Architect - Diagnostics
As a Senior Solution Architect, you will create an efficient and trustful day-to-day operation together with other highly skilled colleagues in the domain. You have a proven experience in business, strategic mindset and excel in demonstrating core values according to the Volvo Way.
Since you are part of a global unit, with global responsibilities, you will need to actively cooperate with various stakeholders with ease in a multi-cultural environment.
- Lead & coordinate architectural work in relevant forums and communities
- Develop and maintain the architecture vision for diagnostic systems
- Design and maintain architecture views, models and target architecture for diagnostic systems
- Drive the work to identify and reduce the technical debt
- Appoint lead architects for projects in the diagnostics portfolio
- Initiate and when applicable drive quality assuring activities
- Develop, maintain and communicate the architecture ways of working within the portfolio in-line with the Volvo Group enterprise architecture framework & other relevant frameworks
- Secure and support the overall architectural quality to support business needs e.g. improved robustness, reduced time-to-market etc.
- Contribute to architecture models, roadmaps & plans in the DCL area
- Mentoring of other architects in the portfolio
- Participate in pre-studies on the business side in the diagnostic area
- Be up to date in architectural trends & relevant industry models
- Strong business understanding relevant for Diagnostics domain
- Knowledge of managing direct interaction with business stakeholders
- Excellent communication & presentation skills are a requirement
- Customer focused, teamwork skills and a well-structured approach
- Knowledge of the area in scope
- Ability to drive change
- Good documentation skills
- Complete proficiency in English is a requirement
You get an opportunity to work together with highly skilled colleagues in an exciting, global environment which provides opportunities to develop both professionally and personally. You will work in close collaboration with various stakeholders inside as well as outside IT Services, delivering innovative services in line with the Volvo Group Strategy.
At Volvo Group, we are actively working to establish teams that will take maximum advantage of the strengths inherent in differences in knowledge, experience, age, gender, nationality etc.
Application screening will start immediately; we look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible.
For further information, please contact
Solution Center Volvo Truck Aftermarket, Delivery Manager, Rajib Dhar, phone +46 31 323 60 66
HRBP, Magdalena Armdal, phone +46 31 322 49 49
Union representatives for Swedish applicants
Akademikerna – Therese Koggdal, +46 470 387855
Unionen - Jonas Ljungdahl, +46 31 3224985
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.