Inside Sales Specialist, Senior
- Meets or exceeds established quotas for volume and financial penetration for given territory.
- Develops actionable and measurable territory plans to achieve targeted goals.
- Develops strong support relationships with Mack and Volvo Truck Dealer Sales and F&I Representatives
- Effectively manages the overall territory through analysis of potential dealer and customer opportunities.
- Directly contacts and interacts with Volvo and Mack Truck field and support representatives to ensure that Volvo/Mack Financial Services is supporting the effort and strategy of the OEMs.
- Tracks and enters sales activities, plans, progress and results into Salesforce.com.
- Manages lead development, sales pricing, deal pipeline, analysis for given region and dealers.
- Works closely in conjunction with appropriate District Finance Managers (DFMs) to ensure targeted dealers are managed in a collaborative way in order to maximize efficiency, relationship and transaction close rate;
- Works collectively with internal departments to achieve maximum results for customer and VFS.
- Assists DFMs in the development and growth of VFS finance penetration for the North American Truck Leasing Group
- Supports and communicates with dealers, OEM and customer contacts, as well as quote finance proposals, and assist in gathering financial information and profile data for transaction submittals in close connection with DFMs
- Consistently interacts with DFMs and Regional Sales Managers (RSMs) in order to ensure appropriate activity on assigned leads, transactions and relationship support is accomplished; especially on complex deals
- Reviews proposals with Dealer F&I Managers or Sales Representatives as well as end user customers to increase VFS transaction close probability
- Provides general transaction support to the field sales organization in order to decrease the selling cycle time
- Provides support to manager, RSMs and VP Truck Sales as needed on other assigned key projects
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Finance or similar preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience preferred in selling financial products or managing a credit portfolio, direct sales, or sales management.
- Strong understanding of credit and/or operational aspects of the financial services industry and dealership environment is required
- Proven business acumen through work experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with CreditPath, TransAction, and/or SuperTrump a plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM tool a plus
- Proven experience including problem-solving, research and analysis including strong analytical and quantitative statistical abilities including strong data manipulation skills
- Effective level of ambition and ability to understand team and corporate objectives
- Fluency in reading, writing and speaking English; additional languages a plus
- Direct experience working in a professional environment where sound business judgment, attention to detail, a fast pace and a flexible and adaptable approach are valued
Travel: approximately 25%
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.