Infrastructure Operation Professional Onsite Uddevalla
You will join the Onsite team as a Infrastructure Operation Specialist
The team works in cooperation and closely with the production environment to make sure that the IT equipment in the factories is up and running.
Your primary work will consist of daily operations including continues improvement and preventive maintenance of the IT equipment and setups in the local Volvo Plant. All of our activities are carried out in co operation with our customer.
Process & solution key user 10% for system Axxos including business analyze.
Documented knowledge about systems ERPLN- MOTORMAN- KARDEX.
Some of the activities you will be working with are:
- Business analyze
- Configuration and installation of factory equipment
- Support and problem solving of factory equipment
- Preventive maintenance & continues improvement
- Quality work
- Responsible for 2:nd line and final solution
- Participate in Industrial projects meetings driven by the customer or Group IT
- Pro Project Implementations into runtime
- Purchasing of local IT equipment both office & Industrial area
- Three years of experience from working with technical support in a production environment
- One year of experience from IT implementations/ change work into production runtime
- Three years high school alignment technical areas
- Three years work experience from IT within factory area/ manufacturing industry
- Excellent knowledge of computer hardware and software
- Knowledge of LAN and WAN communications (TCP/IP)
- Service minded and experience from working in customer contacts
- Good communication skills in English, both spoken and written
- Driving license
- Local demans
- AD knowledge
- Experience from working in projects
- Knowledge about PC equipment in factory environment
- Experience of projects and project implementations in runtime
- A positive and structured approach
- Service minded and customer-focused
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Problem analysis and solving
- Proactive and decision taking
- Able to see improvements
- Administration and documentation
- Big interest into technical areas
- Participate in activities at a different time than regular daytime- overtime (evenings /weekends)
- Previous experience of on call duty
Scheduled time 06.30-16.00 Monday –Friday
On call Monday- Sunday scheduled
Travel required: Occasional
For further information please contact:
Manager Onsite Time Critical Support, Peter Aaröe, phone +46 31 32 232 54
HR Business Partner, Maria Börjesson, phone +46 31 3221030
Unionen – Annette Persson, +46 500 788002
Akademikerna – Therese Koggdal, +46 470 387855
Ledarna – Raijmo Särkijärvi, +46 500 788062
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.