The Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Manager supports the Head of Finance in both analysis and control of key financial and planning areas of the business, including forecasting, business plan, profitability analysis, funding, liquidity and interest rate matching as well as expense control within VFS India. (“VFSI”).
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
In VFSI, the FP&A Manager directly reports to Head of Finance in Accounting & Finance Department. He/she is expected to play a collaborative role in working with other team members as well as cross functional team in India.
- Measure, analyse and control KPIs for field of responsibility
- Support month-end reporting (BCS), and provide on time, complete and compliant financial, commercial and statistical data according to service level agreements
- Responsible for pricing and profitability analysis of existing financial products
- Support financial analysis of new finance products / proposals
- Prepare short/long term forecasts and business plan with variance analysis
- Responsible for portfolio matching analysis and control, and perform funding needs analysis
- Conduct sales commission and campaign cost calculations and analysis
- Be involved in the target setting, calculations and verification of the variable salary program
- Lead monthly analysis of expenses and follow-up versus targets
- Develop and manage monthly reporting package for VFS India
- Provide general support to Head of Finance as required including ad hoc analysis and projects
- To be a true business partner for Sales, Operations, Risk and HR teams
WHO ARE YOU?
We are looking forward to having our new FP&A Manager bring with him/her the solid technical and finance knowledge and strong bi-lingual communication skills. More detailed expectations are outlined below.
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.