Senior Feature Analyst Driving Performance
There is now an opportunity for you to join us in the Driving Performance Team as a Feature Analyst for Fuel Economy, Average Speed and Drivability.
Driving performance defines, verifies and validates customer features focusing on enhancement of vehicle lifetime productivity. The team's main goal is to sustain and strengthen our leading position on heavy duty trucks around the globe.
As a Feature Analyst your mission is to analyze, verify and tune up Driving Performance technical feature according to project requirements. You will verify system and modules performances according to Vehicle or/and Powertrain request for verification. You will finally contribute to the development of competence and knowledge starting from Virtual testing to On-road testing.
As a Feature Analyst your responsibility is to:
- In Projects:
- Support Feature leader with Fuel&Energy consumption simulations
- Support Feature leader with CO2 Vecto simulations
- Post process test results including analysis and Feature conclusion
- Deliver engineering reports with clear status, recommendation and proposals for improvements
- For competence development and knowledgeOwn and develop simulation models
- Lead the correlation work between simulation, bench and On-road testing
- Develop new or/and update post processing methods to adapt to new technologies (Hybrid/Electric)
- Contribute to Advanced engineering action in the area
Who are we?
We are Driving Performance. We contribute to deliver the right Products & Services to all Volvo Group brand customers. If you join us, you will be part of an engaged and tight team where we rely on cooperation and support from each other to be successful.
At Volvo Group Trucks Technology are actively working to establish teams that will take maximum advantage of the strength, inherent to differences in knowledge, experience, age, gender and nationality, among others.
Who are you?
We believe that you are passionate about virtual simulation and automotive industry. You accept responsibility to drive your work and tasks forward, good communication skills and you enjoy cooperating with other strong team members to push our product further. You have a high integrity, customer focus mindset and an ambition for continuous improvement. Lastly, we also believe that you have adequate planning and organizing abilities.
We believe that you have:
- Master of Science in Engineering
- Good experience from the automotive industry in the Fuel/Energy areas
- Knowledge in Powertrain/ Hybrid/ Electric area is an advantage
- Knowledge in fuel simulation tools is an advantage
- Knowledge in Matlab, Excel advanced is an advantage
- English proficiency
Group Manager Driving Performance, Aero & Climate
Phone: +46 7390 285 12
Phone: +46 31 3233470
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.