O2C Senior Accountant, ACC Japan
Mission/purpose of the job
Keep and secure the accounting quality in O2C area in both Account Receivables and Cash & Bank, provide financial reports which are related to O2C at good and efficient level.
Scope (Local, Sub Regional, Regional, Global)
and influence (Internal or External, Shared or Divergent)
Accounting services in legal UD Trucks
Key responsibilities / accountabilities
1. Team management with good teamwork
2. Manage Period end closing time plan (cooperation with and communication to all stakeholder)
3. Secure high quality in the closing of all ledgers which is related to O2C processes.
4. Accounting service for O2C areas and daily cooperation with UD trucks partners regarding:
- Secure Allocation of incoming payment together with Nanhai team.
- Book and issue the sundry invoices in a good quality.
- Secure the payment process which includes Bank account and balances and banking system etc.
5. Participate in various type of projects for various purposes (New system, Process improvement etc.)
Key targets and results
On-time closing in O2C areas with the right quality.
Preferred educational and/or training qualifications and certificates
1. University degree, bachelor as a minimum.
Preferred experience and knowledge
1. Experience in accounting and financial processes.
2. Good accounting knowledge and enough business knowledge
3. Effective communication skill in both internally and externally.
4. Good team management skill
5. Professional attitude, reliable
6. Must be well organized and self-starter
7. Independently Interacting with other department to resolve queries.
8. Problem solving skills
9. Good SAP knowledge
10. Good in written and speaking English are preferable
Necessary technical/functional/language skills
1. Good knowledge of MS Office
2. Enough experience of Master Finance
UD Trucks and JVs is an international commercial vehicle solutions provider based and headquartered in Japan. UD Trucks and JVs develop, produce and sell a wide range of heavy, medium and light-duty vehicles, supporting smart logistics solutions across 60 countries. Our trucks go the extra distance, giving our customers extra fuel mileage and uptime.
Our 8,000 smart, modern and diversified colleagues work with passion, trust and change to stay ahead for performance. We will always go the extra mile for our customers and business partners.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.