EATS (Exhaust Aftertreatment System) Project Engineer
The EATS System Design & Simulation team within Powertrain Engineering is now seeking a Project Engineer to further strengthen our team.
At Powertrain Engineering you will be a key contributor to the next generation of outstanding Powertrain solutions to the Volvo Group. Together with engineers around the world, you and your team will create innovative human-centric transport technologies that make life less complicated and environment friendly to the society. The scope of the work stretches from early concept development through industrialization projects to product maintenance activities.
- Planning and leading the EATS development activities within projects, securing deliveries from a QDCF perspective
- Ensuring close cooperation with other functions within Powertrain Engineering to keep an open dialog on important cross functional topics
- Reporting progress and target fulfilment to EATS leadership team and other stakeholders
- Master or Bachelor degree in chemical or mechanical/mechatronics engineering
- Genuine interest and understanding of the Exhaust Aftertreatment technology area and its industrial applications
- Knowledge of engine combustion fundamentals and controls
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge in Volvo specific tools and processes is an advantage
We believe you have a passion to develop technologies aiming for environmentally friendly products. You are well organized, structured, have a curiosity for exploring new technologies and improving our existing ones. Keeping a holistic view and making well balanced prioritization are regarded as key abilities.
We also think you have a positive mindset, a creative personality with ability to generate ideas and propose solutions for different challenges. The Volvo Group Trucks Technology is a global organization and team work and cross functional abilities are success factors.
For more information please contact
Johan Törnberg, Manager EATS System Design & Simulation, +46 31 3231230
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.