Customer Service Representative
Volvo Financial Services is the finance arm of the Volvo Group. The Volvo Group is one of the world's leading manufacturers of trucks, buses and construction equipment, drives systems for marine and industrial applications, and is the world's leading producer of heavy-diesel engines. Volvo Financial Services provides a full range of financial services for the construction equipment, truck and bus industries. Are you ready to join a growing company? Are you a skilled problem solver and have the “Services Mindset” mentality needed to deliver what our customers need?
We are not your typical call center. We service internal and external customers in a fast paced environment. You will have a chance to get hands-on experience with Volvo Group products such as Trucks, Construction Equipment, & Buses. This is your chance to join one of the Top Employer companies in Greensboro and embrace new career challenges within the transportation industry.
- Quickly and accurately respond to all incoming customer service calls, following through with the appropriate cross-functional areas when necessary to deliver exceptional customer service to all Volvo and Mack Financial Services customers
- Determine and calculate pre-payment penalties, sales tax liability, and tax recapture costs, if applicable, and prepare early buyout quotes to customers, dealers and internal staff
- Analyze account and payment history information to customer’s requests, also in order to provide accurate credit references to third parties
- Prepare Amortization schedules as requested by customers and ensure accuracy
- Provide year end interest information to customers
- Provide audit information on customer’s accounts as requested
- Collect payments from in-bound customers who do not exceed the delinquency of one payment and abide by NACHA rules
- Ensure that we obtain necessary paperwork to set up customer’s accounts on ACH draft
- Prepare, handle and/or appropriately direct all customer correspondence according to applicable regulatory requirements and Company procedures
- Analyze account activity as required to answer customer questions and/or identify and communicate details of needed account corrections to internal departments
- Analyze and make recommendations for continuous improvement with responding to our customer needs throughout the business
- Willingness to provide overview and or training to internal and external customers
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- BA/BS in business or related field or equivalent related experienced
- 1-3 years customer service and/or collections experience in commercial banking, consumer lending, or equipment leasing Strong PC & MS Office skills, preferred
- Effective interpersonal skills with ability to interact favorably with customers and dealers
- Effective negotiation and analytical skills supported by strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively resolve customer concerns
- Strong, cross-functional team player with customer service focus
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and work effectively on multiple tasks in a fast paced, demanding environment
- A high level of integrity and a positive customer and quality focus with ability to work within and in support of a team environment
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.