Internship Online Marketing (m/f/d)
Make sure you apply to this position if you:
- Have a strong desire to learn along with a strong professional drive• Possess a good analytical understanding and ability to translate insights into concepts and actions
- Study marketing, business, design or something with a similar background
- Are fluent in English or speak/are eager to learn German - additional languages are welcomed!
- Hold familiarity with marketing software and online applications, for example, CMS, SEO software, Analytics, Graphic Design, and Advertisement tools is a plus
- Enjoy learning about B2B marketing
Online is a crucial success factor in this industry, and you will be helping shape our strategy by:
- Supporting our digital team in website roll-out, implementation, and updates
- Performing market analysis and research on the competition
- Continuously optimizing, monitoring, and delivering quality checkups of already existing processes & daily business
- Learning about customer journey behavior and provide insights into online marketing actions and performance
- Analyzing campaign results and provide post-campaign reports that will directly impact future marketing decisions
- Supporting SEO, Advertisement, Affiliate, Analytics, Social Media, and E-mail marketing activities by creating/designing content
Arrow Truck Sales Europe might be a small startup, but as part of our team, you will benefit from the advantages of Volvo Group as a global player:
- Possibility to work remotely and flexible hours
- Excellent career opportunities at Arrow as our business develops, and inside the Volvo Group
- A dynamic workplace with flat hierarchies and direct communication from trainee to MD
- Join a highly motivated multicultural and diverse team
- You help shape the business with us – your ideas count
- Develop your knowledge in the field you are more interested in
Arrow Truck Sales is going to run as a startup to start small and grow fast. If you are up for the challenge to start a new business, send us your application!
Arrow Truck Sales is the new player on the European used truck market, aiming to give truckers a better experience in finding and buying used trucks of all brands. Arrow Truck Sales, Inc. was founded in 1950 and operates as a subsidiary of the Volvo Group since 2001. Arrow has grown to become the leading source of pre-owned trucks in North America, with a solid reputation in the trucking industry for providing high-quality, pre-owned vehicles. As we see potential to change the European used truck market, the Arrow Truck Sales concept is now being brought to Europe through Arrow Truck Sales GmbH.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.