ACCOUNT PAYABLE AND RECEIVABLE COORDINATOR
- Coordinating the Account Payable (AP) and Account Receivable (AR) local team, leading and coaching the team to find out best solutions for medium and long term
- Performing month end and year end closing on a timely basis and make sure all accounting transactions are booked correctly according to accounting principles
- Coordination from local team and Accounting Service team in India and Poland, improving process and collaboration
- Monitor AP and AR aging ensuring correctness of booking and reporting
- Monitor AP and AR KPI , leverage improvement and target meet
- Supporting others local department preparing required reporting and analysis and maintain strict collaboration with others department
- Supervising team with Performance Appraisals on a timely basis. Coaching staff on an on-going basis, as necessary, appropriate accounting principles and processes
- Continuously improve and optimize systems, processes and procedures
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or related field
- At least 5 - 7 years’ senior experience in accounting function or at least 5 years audit background
- Have experience in ERP system, SAP is very preferable.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel skills most required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong integrity and initiative
- Hard working, managing stress and strict deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively as a member of multi-departmental and cross-functional teams
- Ability to work in a changing environment and international team
- Proficiency in the English language is required
You will be part of passionate teams with a global, open and collaborative mind-set. You will experience a culture that empowers people.
Renault Trucks is part of the Volvo Group, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under brands such as Volvo, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus and Volvo Penta.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.