Diagnostic Requirement Engineer
Can you help Volvo Group be the most desired, innovative and successful transport solution provider in the world?
Innovations within transport will reshape the cities of tomorrow. Automated driving, electromobility and connected vehicles will allow for quieter, cleaner and safer mega-cities to grow and prosper. For us in the Volvo Group, technology means the aspiration to move forward, constantly working together to improve and do better. It means creative and innovative thinking, evolutionary and revolutionary problem solving - all in order to reach our vision.
We are looking for a Diagnostic Requirement Engineer to join our Aftermarket Technology Team - is it you?
Requirement Engineers are at the forefront of the Aftermarket group’s projects and participate in early to mid-design phases, and strategic decisions impacting our products.
- Can you actively participate in global projects and contribute to the solution for profitable aftermarket business with a focus on early phase product development?
- Do you have experience of working closely with a cross-functional global team of engineers and project managers?
- Do you have knowledge of heavy-duty vehicle repair, diagnostics and technical documentation? You should have a passion to gear up when needed to work on trucks diagnostics.
- Do you have a B.E/M.E in Electrical/ Computer/ Mechatronics/Mechanical Engineering, Physics Engineering or Automotive Engineering?
- Can you analyse data accurately and do you have a working knowledge of electronics/component testing (CANoe, CANalyzer - Vehicle Level Testing)?
- Have you been part of Agile way of working (SAFe)
- Do you have a Holistic approach
- Have you worked on Budgeting / Quotations
- Are you Passionate towards work & on futuristic technologies, an Urge to learn, Independent & a good team player
As a Requirement Engineer within Aftermarket Technology you will assist in breaking down pre-requisites, understanding the needs and creating requirements used to design and provide diagnostics and advanced tools. It’s a fast-moving environment of continuous improvement, where we collaborate, support and challenge each other regularly. You will have an eye for detail and will need to co-ordinate delivery, analyse information and contribute to the design and strategy of technical solutions.
Knowledge on Mind Mapping, GRADEX, OPERATIONs for diagnostics development would be of advantage
You need energy, passion and trust to join us in our journey to become the world leaders in sustainable transport solutions.
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment, marine and industrial engines.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.