Global Electromobility Validation Engineer
- Lead and drive Electromobility way of working activities within FVV Globally
- Lead and drive the development and establishment of V&V methods, investments and equipment to fully master Electromobility
- Work in close collaboration with other departments such as Vehicle Automation and Connectivity
- You are a team player interacting through a broad network
- A trusted engineer with strong drive who knows how to motivate your colleagues
- You have the abilities to prioritize and focus on the main areas contributing to a full delivery in a fast changing environment
- Degree within Engineering MSc or equivalent
- Leadership experience
- Feature management knowledge and/or Testing (Physical and Virtual)
- Experience of design / testing of hardware and software
- Experience working Agile/ SAFe
- Project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative and with a positive attitude
- Open minded and with a desire to succeed
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.