Analysis Engineer - CFD
The position of Analysis Engineer (CFD) is open in Chassis department, GTT- BLR. We work for all truck brands of Volvo.
THIS IS US, YOUR NEW COLLEAGUES
We are responsible for the virtual verification for all Chassis components - which includes Durability, multibody dynamics, CFD.
Job description with respect to the current external opening in the CAE team:
- B.E in Mechanical / Automotive, with strong fundamentals in fluid mechanics
- Masters in Thermal / Fluid Dynamics / others – with Computational fluid dynamics (CFD) as a subject
- Relevant experience (1-6 years) in Computational Fluid Dynamics and Heat Transfer Analysis using Star CCM+ / Powerflow
- Experience in Structural Analysis will be preferred
- Product knowledge in Automotive industry, Trucks / Construction equipment would be an added advantage.
WHO ARE YOU?
Experience in performing CFD analysis related in automotive domain
Passion to improve existing methods and develop new technologies.
CURIOUS, AND HAVE SOME QUESTIONS? CALL US!
You can contact Vinayak Shetty. Mobile no. 9448253628
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.