Parts Manager - Calgary
Prevost, a member of the Volvo Group, is currently offering a new career opportunity as a Parts Manager for its brand new facility in Calgary
WHAT IS EXPECTED:
As a Parts Manager - Calgary, you will have to coach and mobilize your team to achieve objectives set in accordance with Prevost Parts business plan and also to continuously strive to improve work and operational processes while focusing on customer service. Your main responsibilities will be the following :
- Contribute to the attainment of Company objectives through efficient use of resources
- Foster teamwork, collaboration, and improved communication between sectors
- Implement improvements in your department
- Promote standardization and uniformity in management processes and practices
- Act as a worthy representative of the company
- Establish priorities and develop action plans in his/her sector to achieve business objectives
- Target opportunities for process improvement and implement action plans to realize the projected gains
- Asses manpower requirements, hire and take actions needed to ensure efficiency and operational autonomy
- Secure the resources or services to maintain or improve efficiency and motivation of the team
- Measure work efficiency based on established rules and objectives on both employee level and sector level
WHAT YOU NEED:
- College degree in a related discipline or up to 5 years of relevant experience
- 5 years of relevant experience
- 3 years of management or supervision experience
- Computer and network proficiency
- Communication skills
- Customer Service
- Able to handle stressful situations
Send us your CV at any time by firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply directly online via the link bellow.
To see the many career opportunities we offer, visit www.prevostcar.com
Prevost: The absolute experience
Performance | confidence | Customer success | Change | Passion
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Buses, is driven by a purpose to ensure that millions of people reach their travel destination every day. Reliably, safely and with respect for the environment. We want to make a difference, being pioneers of sustainable transport solutions of the future. We want to be there for our customers providing uptime and reliability, all over the world every day. Volvo Buses is leading the biggest technology shift in public transport in decades with our electromobility offer. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.