Senior Fixed Assets Accountant (Thailand)
Report to: R2R Manager
Work Location: Head Office, Bangna Trad KM. 21
- Follow up documents from related departments for new assets and terminate assets and provide guidance to others in relevant fixed assets accounting.
- Record fixed assets acquisitions and dispositions in the accounting system.
- Co-operate and manage periodic physical count of fixed assets.
- Reconcile fixed assets with related fixed assets general ledger.
- Review and update the detailed schedule of fixed assets and accumulated depreciation.
- Prepare data and journal entries for IFRS16 adjustment.
- Demonstrate appropriate understanding / working knowledge of accounting principles and internal controls - execute the month-end close process for Fixed Asset Accounting.
- Prepare journal entries and support GL function during month end closing.
- Coordinate with auditors for fixed asset.
- Ad-hoc works as Manager assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or related field.
- At least 7 years’ experience in Fixed asset accounting.
- Have experience in ERP system, SAP is very preferable.
- Good at Microsoft office especially Microsoft Excel.
- Good command English both written and spoken.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to details and accuracy in work.
- Capable of working under pressure and meet deadline as schedule with quality in work.
- Willing to learn and response to new challenge job.
- Enthusiastic, motivated and positive attitude.
Volvo Group Finance contributes to realizing the vision of the Volvo Group by developing and providing a wide range of expert services from financial planning to accounting, business controlling, M&As, real estate services, financial reporting and investor relations. With Volvo Group Finance you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.