Application Engineer – Big Data Analyst
- Collect and analyze the customers data from logged data
- Make market study with focus on volumes, market share, competitors and product usage.
- Contribute to the risk assessment in projects & QJ
- Define and build road cycles from recording or topography databases for our longitudinal simulation tool.
- Deliver duty cycles for projects
- anchor more data driven approach witihn the organization
- implement data science within unexplored area in powertrain organization
- Master Degree in engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Physics, Mathematics or IT)
- Attractiveness for analysis of simulation data, test or statistical
- Strong ability to work internationally. English is essential
- data science knowledge would be an asset
Did you know? For many years, as a “disability friendly” company, Renault Trucks SAS has been committed to including people with disabilities in our professional environment.
Volvo Group Trucks Technology provides Volvo Group Trucks and Business Area's with state-of-the-art research, cutting-edge engineering, product planning and purchasing services, as well as aftermarket product support. With Volvo Group Trucks Technology you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.