Intern: Accounting Systems (Spring 2020)
- Work with Accounting team to collect project business requirements
- Interact with different departments as needed to facilitate meetings, ask questions, document findings, and perform follow-ups
- Automate reports and provide alternative solutions for reconciliations
- Promote data-driven reconciliations, using tools such as Business Objects, Alteryx, QlikView, SQL, and Excel
- Create and automate daily reconciliation dashboards for key accounts
- Strong communication skills, ability to work with other business departments
- Very good knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Basic knowledge on working with Oracle SQL, data visualization tools and technical knowledge would be highly suitable and preferable
- Seeking 4-year degree in Finance/Business/Economics/Analytics
- Experience in Analytics or other quantitative disciplines
- Highly motivated, dynamic person who has a knack for detail, organization, patience and communication with others and is a problem solver
- Ability to handle high pressure situations and dynamic environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Must work well within a team environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Must be able to explain technical concepts and analyses implications clearly to a wide audience, and be able to translate business objectives into actionable analyses.
- Fluency in reading, writing, and speaking English; additional languages a plus
- Applicant must be currently enrolled and pursuing a 4-year degree in Finance/Business/Economics/Analytics at an accredited school and have completed 30 semester hours of undergraduate studies prior to the start of the internship.
- Spring Interns are required work less than 30 hours per week and must be enrolled as full-time student.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
- Creative thinker
- Passion for execution
- Highly analytical with desire for solving problems
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.