Accountant - JL2
- Minimum Years’ experience in P2P function
- Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Good working knowledge in SAP and MS Excel
- Ability to work under pressure
- Training certification in quality initiatives like Six Sigma, Kaizen
- Effective communication skill both written and Verbal
- Experience in handling client calls/Meetings
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Should be open for any shifts
- SAP knowledge with prior transition experience would be an added advantage
- Handling tasks such as Payment proposal, payment advice, Payment rejections, Express payments, Clearing invoices, Bank detail updation, Query handling, Supply chain Finance
- Prioritizing the tasks and daily allocation of work to team members
- Ensure that adequate process control is in place
- Ensure adequate process documentation is in place
- Creation of adequate back-up in the process
- Bring in process improvement through quality initiatives
- Ensure the TAT for the process is met
- Guide the team in resolving exceptional issues
- Implement quality checks in the process
Volvo Group Finance contributes to realizing the vision of the Volvo Group by developing and providing a wide range of expert services from financial planning to accounting, business controlling, M&As, real estate services, financial reporting and investor relations. With Volvo Group Finance you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.