Accountant - JL2
- At least 2 years of experience in Vendor Master Data process and aware of the entire P2P process.
- Creation and modification of Vendors accounts for group and non-group companies
- Creation and modification of Customer accounts for group and non-group companies
- Exercise various controls
- Good knowledge of accounting concepts
- Effective communication skill both written and verbal
- Should be open for any shifts
- Interacting with the client/internal people query and resolve it.
- Preparing Report on a daily basis like a daily report
- Follow-ups to finish the pending documents for payment.
- Problem-solving skills
- Must be well organized and a self-starter
- Must be able to follow standard filing procedures
- Detail-oriented, professional attitude, reliable
Volvo Group Finance contributes to realizing the vision of the Volvo Group by developing and providing a wide range of expert services from financial planning to accounting, business controlling, M&As, real estate services, financial reporting and investor relations. With Volvo Group Finance you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.