Warehouse Supervisor 临港工厂仓库主管
- Manage warehouse operation, including receiving, storing, picking, packing, shipping and cycle counting safely and efficiently;
- Ensure safety work in warehouse and maintain warehouse equipment in good condition;
- Monitor JDE warehouse operations and solve system issues as key user;
- Motivate and organize teamwork to meet internal and external customers’ request;
- Supervise both bonded warehouse and 3rd party warehouse operation, including inbound, outbound and customs specialist on-site inspection, ensure all transactions comply with customs regulations and compliances;
- Maintain yearly stock taking schedule and weekly cycle counting to ensure inventory accuracy and minimize abnormal loss. All the variances shall be reported and analyzed with reasons for improvement;
- Optimize warehouse utilization rate by analyzing material movement and assisting in inventory level control;
- Make investment plan and expense plan regarding all warehouse operations;
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with internal and external contacts;
- Assist in management of payroll related information, providing in line with company standards and deadlines;
- Develop team’s capability by evaluating and coaching, create team’s develop plan yearly;
- Responsible for continuous improvement in all warehouse area;
- Perform other tasks as requested.
- College Degree or above;
- 8 years working experience and 3+ years experiences in warehouse management with MNC, need to have bonded warehouse management experience;
- Microsoft office software, especially in MS Excel skill;
- Good knowledge in ERP system implementation and application, especially in JD Edwards, Oracle or SAP, etc.
- Ability to demonstrate good supervisory skills and to work effectively as part of a team.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in both Chinese and English. Ability to communicate with both customers and colleagues at all levels of seniority and liaise effectively with other internal departments.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to obtain information, determine course of action and follow through to successful resolution.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy skills.
- Good security awareness and understanding of the vulnerability of stock within a warehouse environment.
- Good organizational skills, ability to prioritize and work effectively within a sometimes pressurized environment, whilst maintaining compliance to company policies and procedures.
- Good working knowledge of own department, equipment, vehicles, plant and industry changes.
- Proven financial awareness, with the ability to work within defined budgets.
With Volvo Penta, a world-leading supplier of engines and complete drive systems for marine and industrial applications, you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who works with passion, trust each other and embraces change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.