Reports Accountant/ Professional Accountant
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group Corporate Finance & Control contributes to realizing the vision of the Volvo Group by developing and providing a wide range of expert services from financial planning to accounting, business controlling and financial reporting. With Volvo Group Corporate Finance & Control you will be part of a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals working with energy, passion and respect for the individual to become the world leader in sustainable transport solutions.
Volvo Group Accounting and Company Control, Record to Report Department in Wrocław, is looking for candidates for the position of:
Reports Accountant/Professional Reports Accountant with Spanish
- Cooperation with Chief Accountants and Business Controllers from Volvo Group
- General Ledger reconciliation ( mainly provisions, inventory, sales )
- Contribution in financial statement reporting according to IFRS and Volvo Group Financial Policies and Procedures
- Possibility to support projects with financial and process knowledge
- Collaboration with Corporate Finance in consolidation of the financial statements of the capital group
- Participation in internal and external audits
- At least 2 years of continuous experience in Accounting Department (shared service experience is a plus)
- Experience in preparation of financial statements (will be an advantage)
- Very good written and spoken Spanish
- Very good written and spoken English
- University Degree in Economy/Finance
- Knowledge of accountancy principles
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Excel in focus)
- Experience in SAP FI-CO module (will be an advantage)
- Analytical skills
- Problem solver approach
- Nimble learning ability
- Customer focus, good communication skills and teamwork attitude
- Commitment, self-reliance and accuracy
- Strong organizational and time management skills
What makes us special?
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture and the company noted TOP 10 Employer for 10 years in a row
- Friendly atmosphere in a professional and ambitious team
- Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
- Comprehensive introduction training package with mentor’s support
- modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, sport/leisure area (football, basketball, tennis), free parking lot, internal benefit system
- We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual!
Volvo Group Finance przyczynia się do realizacji wizji Volvo Group, opracowując i oferując różnorodne profesjonalne usługi, poczynając od planowania finansowania po księgowość, kontrolę działalności, łączenia i przejęcia, usługi z obszaru nieruchomości, raportowanie finansowe i relacje z inwestorami. W Volvo Group Finance będziesz pracować w globalnym zróżnicowanym zespole wysoko wykwalifikowanych profesjonalistów pracujących z oddaniem, darzących się wzajemnym zaufaniem i z otwartością podchodzących do zmian, aby wyprzedzać konkurencję. Współtworzymy sukces naszych klientów.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.