Delivery Manager BI
Business Areas & Group Function Solutions
Solution Center CE – BI & Finance – Delivery Manager BI
We are now looking for a Delivery Manager BI, in the department BI & Finance
In this role you will be reporting to the Manager BI & Finance Solutions, part of the Solution Center Construction Equipment and you will be member of the BI & Finance Solutions management team.
As a manager in this position, which is a leading people position, you need to have the ability to create an efficient and trustful day-to-day operation. You have proven experience as a leader in managing deliveries and/or people and excel in demonstrating a leadership in accordance with the Volvo Group values.
You will need to actively cooperate with various stakeholders and navigate with ease in a multi-cultural environment. It is important you have an innovative and creative mind-set in order to inspire and challenge your organization. You also have a strong quality focus and a personal drive to reach the objectives and targets set for your department, understanding how these contribute to the Volvo Group vision and strategy.
The delivery basket you will be in charge of is consisting of a variety of BI and Analytics solutions, both legacies and emerging ones (e.g GDI CRP, BEAT, CDW, VCE EDW). These are used on multiple Volvo CE sites around the world. A major project is ongoing to consolidate Analytics and Reporting for Volvo CE and you will be instrumental in it as Delivery Manager, and in managing this transition for your teams.
You will as Delivery Manager BI & Finance - BI be responsible for all deliveries towards Volvo CE in the areas of Business Intelligence and Analytics. This includes:
- Line management responsibilities
- Establish a good relation with business partners and good knowledge about their business and their needs
- Efficient resource planning & competence management
- Develop key resources and talents
- Deliver the runtime services within assigned delivery basket and budget
- Manage deliveries to meet agreed KPIs/PIs for assigned delivery basket
- Manage resources and assignments within assigned delivery basket
- Manage vendor relation for solutions within delivery basket
- Few years of leadership experience in a Leading People position
- Relevant university degree
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Complete proficiency in English
- Preferably experience in the area of business intelligence and analytics. Knowledge in any of the current and future covered technologies like SAP BI, Oracle, Netezza, MSBI or Azure would be a plus
Have demonstrated strong leadership competencies relevant to the Volvo Group “Leading People” level, specifically to:
- establishes and maintains effective customer relationships
- build and deliver solutions that meet customer expectations
- have proven capacity to deliver results and execute against set targets
- ensure accountability by taking personal responsibility for decisions & actions
- instill trust and fosters open dialogue and collaboration among the team
Travel required: Occasional
Application screening will start immediately, we look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible!
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.