Solution Expert - Salesforce
We are now looking for a Solution Expert
Would you like to be part of a Global Organization, leading the understanding of business requirements and translate them into conceptual IT-design? Would you like to interact with people from different countries, demonstrate your functional & technical skills to produce world-class solutions, improve customer's experience, business performance including new business opportunities for Volvo Financial Services and the Volvo Group?
You have an agile working attitude and you love networking. You have an open mind-set and passion to deliver value for our customers. VFS Digital Solutions and IT, Region Americas is currently looking for a Solution Expert.
- Consult with stakeholders to gather and confirm business requirements
- Analyze and consolidate information to develop solutions to ensure business requirements are met
- Partner with key stakeholders to improve user experience
- Provide expert support to key stakeholders in managing system and process changes
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives to improve user experiences and increase efficiencies
- Provide advice on application solutions
- Produce the technical and system design documentation
- Conduct feasibility studies or proof of concepts of applications and system solutions
- Create test scenarios for applications and enhancements, ensuring functional requirements are met
- Champion agile techniques to deliver on requirements
- Oversee all system maintenance and configuration, including user set up, roles, profiles, groups, security and permissions, workflows and validation rules
- Monitor and analyse site metrics, system performance and user activity
- Perform new release evaluations and execute new functionality rollouts
- Facilitate testing of new Salesforce functionality roll-outs
- Audit data to uncover data integrity issues and/or opportunities for process improvements
- Development reports and dashboards to support the delivery of business key metrics
- Deliver effective training modules and user guides
- Identify and develop super user knowledge and capabilities across the business
- Research, evaluate and recommend new technologies to support the growth and strategic direction of the business
- BA/BS in related field is preferred
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce.com setup, configuration and implementation experience
- Salesforce Certified Administrator required
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator preferred
- 5+ years business analyst experience
- 1-2 years project management experience
- Excellent knowledge of the full Solution Development Life Cycle
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio
- Extensive experience in data modelling, process mapping and specification documentation
- Experience facilitating workshops and discussion sessions
- Experience in developing, implementing and maintaining system processes and procedures
- Experience in creating business cases for technology-related solutions
- Proven track record completing projects on time, within budget and to specification requirements
- High level problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Active listener with the ability to think strategically, solve problems and negotiate
- Strong ability to engage and influence stakeholders, at all levels across the business
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders
- Superior organization skills including accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Diplomatic, with an ability to operate with a flexible approach in a changing environment
- A global and agile mind set with strong customer focus, self-motivated, and internally driven
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.
We Participate in E-verify
We want to get to know you
An email confirmation will be sent as soon as you submit your application. After this, it is still possible to update your personal profile.
If selected for an interview, you will be contacted with information about the following process steps: second interview, assessments and references.
All candidates will be notified when a final candidate is selected for the job. You can choose for us to keep your resume in our database and activate a search agent that will look for other jobs that match your profile.
When you begin your employment, you will receive an introduction to help you quickly become part of the team and start working with your tasks in the best possible way.