At Volvo Group Australia, we aim to lead in the automotive world by creating innovative transport solutions built around making our customers' lives less complicated. Now we are looking for curious, creative people who want to change the world through innovative thinking.
We’re looking for a Warranty Campaign Coordinator
who’ll work towards developing our campaign support function to ensure continued growth and Customer support.In your new role, you’ll be responsible for the following:
- Campaign literature creation
- Campaign release & completion tracking, quality data and integrity accuracy, monitoring performance indicators within the Services Campaign department
- Ensuring campaign financial targets and budgets are upheld
- Provide campaign support to the Dealer network and field personnel
- Manage parts support as per the campaign process
- Compile weekly and monthly reports and analysis
- Basic mechanical/technical understanding
- Previous experience working in the automotive industry
- Advanced organization and administration skills with care and attention to details
- Ability to work autonomously, using initiative
- Ability to build and maintain good and productive working relationships with stakeholders at all levels within the organization
This position may suit an experienced Technician/ Mechanic who is looking for new professional challenges and wants to use their technical skills to support our customers!What’s in for you
- Permanent role
- Autonomous role where you’ll make a real difference to our customer community
- Modern, world-class working environment with support for hybrid work arrangements
- Additional superannuation and discounted car purchase schemes
- Health & Well-being programs including family access to Sonder
- Extensive career opportunities both nationally and internationally within the VGA group
We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our organisation stronger.
Sure, we’re looking for a competent and experienced person, however, you'll also have excellent interpersonal skills and be a confident communicator who's able to skilfully manage conflicting priorities. We operate best as collaborative and service-oriented professionals who play a part in creating a dynamic and rewarding team focussed environment.
However, more important than experience, we're looking for someone with the following characteristics:
- Team first – you’re the kind of person that others don’t need to ask for help because you’ve already offered
- Transport – whether your background is in claims, parts, service or mechanical, you’ve got a strong passion for the automotive industry
- Communicator – you’re great at presenting a calm and professional solution to customers
- Accountability – you follow a project through right to the end and are proud of the outcome
Curious to understand more?
Apply today & start the journey to understand why Volvo Trucks Australia is the very best place a career-focused Warranty Campaign Coordinator could work.