Are you the kind of person who is passionate about cybersecurity both process and product implementation? Would you like to use your passion in the automotive industry and be part of the cybersecurity vehicle type approval? Would you like to work in a great team with competent and helpful colleagues? The Team
Our team, “Product Cybersecurity Management System (PCSMS)” is in the heart of a great transformation. We work with developing and improving our product cybersecurity management system (PCSMS) in a continues manner along with coordinating the Cybersecurity work according to R155 and ISO/SAE 21434 along all teams within Volvo Group Truck Technology (GTT), we also supporting teams to do high level attack vector analysis and vehicle TARA analysis to facilitate releasing work products according to state of the arts.
As part of our continuous improvement effort, we are looking for qualified Cybersecurity Incident Response Tech. Lead to join our innovative, high-energy team. In this role you will lead the Incident Response Team to respond to security events, conduct analysis of threats such as malware and intrusion attempts, and provide security services to safeguard highly sensitive data as well as work hands-on with detection systems and vulnerability analysis tools to respond to potential threats to our products.The main responsibilities entailed in this role are:
- Continuously monitor threats and risks to the vehicle product especially post SOP until End-of-Life
- Secure early detection of cybersecurity issues through analysis of vehicle security data and CTI
- SOC and VSOC monitoring
- Perform controlled simulated attacks on systems to evaluate their security defences and identify areas for improvement.
- Identify and manage vulnerabilities and provides lessons learned to further development projects
- Defines thresholds on which a cybersecurity event will be triggered
- Coordinates investigation of the technical impact, the scale of the technical impact, and other technical analyses
- Identifies, analyze, and remediates cybersecurity events and incidents
- Conducts initial technical analysis resulting in a confirmation or rejection of the event as a PCS incident
- Conducts classification of a confirmed PCS incident to indicate its impact, urgency, and prioritisation.
- Triggers and follows-up short-term solution development and implementation from the technical side
- Supports long-term solution decisions and actions from a technical perspective
- Coordinates communication with internal technical stakeholders
- Supports the update of the PCS Incident Response Report
Who are you!
- Drives the post-incident review activities
- Manages the cybersecurity risk methodology used in the TARA
- Manages the cybersecurity aspects of tools that can impact the cybersecurity risks on the vehicle
- Lead the team and coach/mentor other in the team.
As a person, you have a holistic view, out of the box mindset, broad technical know-how combined with very good people skills and a strong belief in agile methods. You have a strong ability to inspire, develop and motivate individuals and teams.
You are unique individuals prepared to relentlessly resolve security issues by gathering and analyzing event data and conducting root-cause analysis. We value broad and deep technical knowledge, specifically in the fields of forensics, malware analysis, network security, application security, threat hunting, and threat intelligence.
- MSc. in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, System engineering
- Extensive experience (8+ years) and best practice understanding in the field of automotive cyber security, including risk management, incident response, and security vulnerability management, CTI, VSO
- Cybersecurity verification and validation and Hacking knowledge is a plus
- Experiences in TARA analysis
- Knowledge of ISO 21434 and R155 is a plus
- Knowledge of automotive and embedded system engineering
- Technical depth in conducting penetration testing, vulnerability assessments, and security audits to identify and address potential vulnerabilities, digital forensic, malware analysis, threat hunting, etc
- Understanding of attacker exploit techniques and their remediation
- Experiences in tool set up
- Proficiency in data analysis
- Ability to work with high degree of autonomy
- Hands on by scripting and previous experience of onboard and offboard technologies within intrusion detection, network security controls and threat intelligence
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and communicate complex security concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
Are we the perfect match?
This position offers an opportunity to work in a global and multicultural work environment. Furthermore, this position offers possibilities of not only interacting with our experts and engineers across different organizations within the Volvo Group but also networking and collaborating with academia, research institutes and other industrial entities.
Curious, and have some questions? Reach out to us!
We will gladly give you more information about the role and how we can help each other on our future journey! Dont hesitate, contact Zhafira Magnfält, Group Manager Cybersecurity Team. Email: email@example.com
Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.