Sustainability including climate change are the challenges of our generation. Our contribution is to offer leading transport and infrastructure solutions enabling societies to prosper in a sustainable way.
Electrification is a key enabler for carbon neutral road transport. Using hydrogen as a carrier of green electricity to power electric trucks is part of the solution and a complement to battery electric vehicles and renewable fuels.
Powertrain Strategic Development has the responsibility to explore and develop new sustainable propulsion solutions, including hydrogen-based propulsion technologies. We are highly skilled engineers acting in an exciting global environment which provides opportunities to develop both professionally and personally.
Do you want to join us on this journey? Together we will shape the world we want to live in!We are now recruiting a Control System Specialist for Fuel Cell Electric Propulsion Solutions
The Fuel Cell Electric Propulsion is a sensitive system with respect to performance and durability due to interdependent and complex components. In addition to the physical topology of the Fuel Cell Electric Propulsion system, advanced control is a vital element to leverage the full performance potential of the system and at the same time fulfill the durability requirements.
As the Control System Specialist, you will play a key role in developing and implementing advanced control strategies and algorithms for Fuel Cell Electric Propulsion from concept to product development. In addition, you will be engaged and lead research projects together with our external academic and industrial partners.
The Control Specialist role and key responsibilities include:
This is you!
- Design, develop and optimize advance control concepts for future powertrain solutions
- Conduct analysis and simulations to ensure optimal performance and reliability of the control systems
- Implement and calibrate embedded software technologies in Rapid Prototyping software platforms
- Stay abreast of industry trends, emerging technologies, and advancements in fuel cell electric propulsion to drive innovation
- Provide technical mentorship to peers
- Lead research projects together with industrial and academic partners
You are passionate about advancing clean energy solutions in automotive industry. You have a technically deep and broad knowledge within Optimal Control Theory, System Dynamics and Model-Based Control Design.
You are proficient in translating theoretical concepts into practical applications, demonstrating a keen ability to bridge the gap between theoretical knowledge and real-world implementation.Your profile and skills:
- PhD in Control Theory, Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Physics or equivalent
- Expertise in Optimal Control Theory & Simulink model-based control development
- Deep and broad understanding of Electrified & Hybrid Powertrain Technologies
- Proven experience in design and development of control systems for fuel cell electric propulsion or similar applications
- Expertise in MATLAB/Simulink and other relevant simulation tools
- Capable of taking abstract ideas and converting them into tangible and effective solutions
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey complex technical contents to a broader audience
We hope to see you as part of our team. Welcome with your application today!
Application screening will start immediately.CURIOUS AND HAVE SOME QUESTIONS? CALL US!
Behrooz Razaznejad, Director for Software Solutions, +46 31 3221903Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.