Do you feel motivated by change management and process management, specifically around Service Contracts? Do you have an analytical mindset and project management skills, and would enjoy working within a team in an international business environment? Then we need you!
We are looking for a pro-active professional, with a high sense of responsibility and excellent communication skills. Someone who feels enriched by switching between different cultures as well as improving processes and systems in Volvo Group Markets. You enjoy initiating projects, and you find potential for improvements thanks to your holistic view of how the service contract business is managed. Do you recognize yourself, read on, as we would love to connect with you! Who are we, and what can we offer?
The Service Contract organization is located in Gothenburg and is a place where personal drive and entrepreneurial approach is highly appreciated. We work with an informal atmosphere in a dynamic, multicultural work environment. We shape the future business with the latest technologies and empower personal development. Here below you will find out the details in your responsibilities. In this role you will report to the Manager Business Development and you will belong to the dynamic Service Contracts team (along with other Business Development Managers as close colleagues). Main responsibilities and Activities
- Further increase the Service Contracts business proposition within Volvo Trucks, its markets, and dealers.
- Standardize and improve the business processes and model around Service Contracts to enable growth and profitability of the Service Contract portfolio.
- Ensure that our global markets work according to the defined Service Contracts processes.
- Roll out central Service Contract systems and tools to boost efficiency and quality within Preferred Service Contract processes.
- Identify business needs and support Service Contract Managers to manage, develop and grow their Service Contract portfolios.
Volvo Trucks is actively working to establish teams that will take maximum advantage of the strength inherent in differences in knowledge, experience, age, gender and nationality, etc. We find that well balanced working teams increase group dynamics, creativity and new approaches to solution. Want to know more? Contact us!
- Degree in business, economics or equivalent experience
- Market experience is preferred
- Experience in Process improvement and process mapping
- Financial/numerical skills set
- Drive, inspire & motivate
- Stakeholder Management, ability to build trust, listen & navigate/facilitate
- Change Management
- Some travel required
Jonathan Cooper, Director Service Contracts, phone +46 73 902 8366
Sandra Smith, HR Business Partner, phone +46 739 028867 About Volvo Trucks Service Contracts
Volvo Trucks Service Contracts is the international center of excellence for Service Contracts. The department is responsible for the development, implementation and back-office activities related to Service Contracts for Volvo Trucks worldwide. Volvo Group offers a wide range of transport related products and services. We work closely together with sales regions globally. We are looking for an ambitious and eager colleague to grow together with our organization. The role involves occasionally travelling (globally). Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.