Senior Solution Engineer
As a Senior Solution Engineer, you will be part of a global team, collaborating with Project Managers, Architects, core team members, and several members of the leadership team, in the design and implementation of a new Common Case Management Platform for the Volvo Group. You will work in an environment focused on cross-functionality, inclusion, value creation and innovation, promoting an agile mindset and ways of working, with our internal network of employees and external partners, across all areas of the Volvo Group.About Us
The Volvo Group is based on people and great teamwork. We are a truly global company. We rely on diversity and together we create a workplace that brings the best out of everyone. Here at Volvo, we are driven by the idea that through imagination, hard work and technological innovation we will lead the way towards developing a world that is cleaner, smarter and more connected. We believe in a sustainable future and with the global transportation industry as our arena, we work together with our customers to turn this belief into reality for people everywhere. That is our purpose, and we live and breathe it, every day.
This position will report to the System Analysis US Chapter, supporting Commercial Solutions NA for Mack Trucks and Volvo Trucks North America.Responsibilities:
- Creating project deliverables including conceptual designs, functional and technical specifications, system configuration, and documentation for reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements, forms, and workflow as they relate to MS Dynamics Customer Engagement.
- Develops test plans, coordinates, and conducts user acceptance and integration testing of solutions to ensure they requirements before deployment to production.
- Work with other cross functional teams during development and configuration activities to ensure impacts on CE areas are evaluated and implemented.
- Provide project and team leadership in group activities.
- Must be able to work on requirement gathering and creating functional solution design to address business process, interface, and performance requirements.
- Should be able to analyze and validate fitment of a requirement with Dynamics.
- Independently interact with various stakeholders, provide demonstrations, conduct end user trainings and participate in user acceptance testing.
- Must be able to work directly with our end users and lead functional design discussions with business and bridge the gap between business and the IT team.
- Act as an IT liaison with business users to support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Assist in the design and execution of test plans to ensure that business requirements and functional specifications are implemented properly and meet business objectives.
- Act as functional/technical project lead related to mergers, acquisitions, or carve-out activities.
- Individual will be responsible for analysis, integration, testing and support.
- Work with business and IT teams to ensure all issues are resolved quickly.
- Plan and run end user training.
This role is located in Greensboro, NC. Relocation assistance is available.Education Required
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge skills and abilities.Minimum Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Information Systems, or any related field
- Prefer some knowledge of MS Dynamics for Customer Engagement solution designing, but not required
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills, including the proven ability to adapt to a dynamic project environment and execute multiple projects concurrently with a global perspective and the ability to understand and work effectively in a culturally diverse organization.
- Proven ability to manage stakeholder interests while simultaneously managing conflicting priorities and business interests with excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, relationship management skills, conflict resolution skills, and negotiation skills
- You will guide junior team members or lead them dependent on your experience
- Relevant training and certification is desirable (PMP, ACP, AAC, PBA, etc.)
- Expert level in writing user stories with acceptance criteria based on business requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Azure DevOps, and Visio
- Drive and desire to learn and grow both technical and functional skill sets
Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.